C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
mike smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:51:37 -0500
Hi.  I just joined the list. I'm 25 and have C.P.  I use an electric
wheelchair most of the time.  Also, I'm finishing up my B.A. which will be
done next May.

I know not everyone might not want to discuss intimate relationships, but
thought I'd see if anyone on the list has had one and would be willing to
discuss/answer ?'s about having one.  My Dr. say's it's ok and it's ok and
I'm healthy and all.  But there's some things left unkown.....help going to
restroom, for example.  Anyway, if there's anyone out there who's willing
that's great--just e-mail me!.  If not, that's ok too.

-Mike