BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:58:08 -0600
So...if I agree with you about Mr. Chaney will it mean that I do
understand the constituion, or just that I don't have to be sent to the
gulag?

-jc

PS, so why stop with the Pres and the Congress?  If you want direct
supervison by "the people", why not sit down at the motor vehicle
office and yell at your employees all day?  Surely they could benefit
from being micromanaged.

-jc