From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 19:41:59 -0500
Radio Shack has dropped the price of the remaining stock of this 10 meter
rig to $39.95.

I just bought one today for that price.

There aren't many left, so if you think you may want one, you should begin
looking right away. I only found 2 in my district, the one I bought, and one
about 100 miles away.

While 10 meters is not exactly jumping with activity at the moment, it will
pick up a bit this fall, and, there may be local nets in your area too.

Mike Duke, K5XU