From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:14:03 -0400
    Michael:

Glad the card came through, and feel free to use the template as you wish.
If I remember correctly, we did create the table via the "insert table"
function in MS Word.  Again, keep in mind that the entry fields are accessed
via the tab key.

As for my tune-up procedure, you basically have it correct.  One minor
detail is that I use a Conway tuning aid, not one from Handiham, but I think
they both work the same.  They are RF pick-off devices that work with
reflected power to help determine lowest SWR.

If this procedure becomes too cumbersome for you, you might consider one of
the newer LDG autotuners.  I picked up a new one recently for my portable HF
station, and feel it is the best $200 bucks I have spent in a while.

Keep me posted, and let me know if you need any more help.

Best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI