From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 08:20:22 -0500
I'm not an especially good CW operator, but I never even considered
attempting to write down the CW on either my Novice or General exams.  Given
the nature of the questions asked, I don't consider this necessary if your
CW is any good to begin with and all it's going to do is add one more issue
to cause you to be tense.  If you're not confident enough in your CW ability
to copy and retain 13 wpm in your head, then you just may not be ready to
take the test in the first place.