From:
Michelle Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:40:49 -0500
The food I've been eating has been plenty to keep me satisfied.  No, I'm not
trying to lose weight--I'm trying to get rid of acne and to prevent future
problems down the road and to increase my energy.  So far it is working as I
don't have any new breakouts, my old ones are rapidly healing (despite that
I'm at that time of the month where it should be getting worse, not better),
and my energy has skyrocketed.  I wish I could eat more animal protein &
fat, but like I've said before, I am very, very far from a person with
excess $ to spend, and I have to make do with what I can afford.  So if
anybody wants to pay off my old credit card bills, they are welcome to, and
I can start eating organic grass feed, buffalo meat! ;-)  Thanks,
everyone--I welcome all comments, even if there isn't much I can do about
it!

> Michelle, it sounds so little!  If you are trying to lose weight it is
> way too much fruits and I miss the fat and meats in larger quantities.
> Still it's a heck of a lot better then SAD so keep up the good work.
>
> Christy
>
> Michelle Hale wrote:
>
> >Okay, here's yesterday's food:
> >
> >Walnuts (yes, again, I promise I'll soon stop) :)
> >Shaved turkey
> >Apple
> >yellow bell pepper - a couple small slices
> >ground beef
> >deviled egg
> >watermelon
> >cantaloupe
> >liver & onions - 3 big bites - yeeechch I thought I'd like it as I like
almost everything, but it really turned my stomach.
> >Strawberry, blackberry, blueberry, raspberry smoothie with 2 raw eggs &
coconut milk & a splash of cow's milk