CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
frank scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 14:19:03 -0800
Except for the tired, defeatist tone (we're shmucks because we're
shmucks because, etc. etc. etc.), and lumping of everyone into the same
category, this post makes many,many good points.

We ought to consider most, if not all of them, but try to do so without
the things-will-never-change-because attitude, which guarantees that
things will never change...

things are bad enough as they are, no? let's  not look for reasons why
nothing can ever/will ever change..lighten up just a little bit, fellow
citizen, and have a much happier new year...

fs