C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:14:29 -0400
Hullo, Everyone,

I've been reading the email messages but can't respond as much as I would like. I'm now at my new job in the corporate offices and privacy is a rarer animal here than at the division I was in previously.  Also my work load has increased but that I was expecting, even the longer hours that go along with it.

So I'm only able to peek at the messages at odd times and have to be careful about what I show on the screen durig work time, which is a real downer.

Just wanted to let you all know I'm still around!

Kat
(who's keying this in during lunch hour on Friday)