C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 16:05:35 -0400
My company, Sara Lee Corporation, is a global company - it owns over 500
brands of consumer products from hosiery to underwear to t-shirts (my group)
to bakery products (Sara Lee cheesecake, etc.) to meats, to coffees and teas
(this one based in Holland ); we have branch offices in Tokyo, Australia (I
can't remember whether it's Melbourne or Sydney), Nottingham, UK, Paris,
Buenos Aires, Mexico City and Quebec, not to mention NYC, Chicago, and yes,
Winston-Salem.

My group, Branded Apparel is based here in Winston-Salem, and as I said
above, our products run the gamut in textiles from pantyhose to socks to
underwear to sweatshirts to t-shirts to boxer shorts to knit clothing.  And
all of our manufacturing operations, except for one facility in Mexico City,
are in the US.  However we ship the products all over the world.  And we
have international brands such as Pretty Polly hosiery in the UK, Dim in
France and others.

So it's to SL's advantage to think globally.

Kat