C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:43:38 EDT
Scott,

       There are problems but you always seem to see the negatives. Being in
the PNW, you are near to Canada, you could go up there. I hate to be so
negative, but as far as this country goes, you appear to see "the glass as 1/4
full". I busted my butt for 33 years and took advantage of opportunities we have in
the US. I doubt that many CP's in the world have that opportunity. So, the
world isn't perfect, but I am grateful for what this country provided for myself
and my family. I adopted a "special
needs" child and it costs me some bucks. But now she is a well adjusted
adult. So my view of this country is different from yours.

Bobby