C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:53:53 -0400
Hi Kat,

  And what is so different about military wives working than non-military wives working? My x is a sargent of some sort - he gets a quarters allowance, as well as as a salary higher than mine, plus free medical care, dental and eyecare. He rents and buys every toy known to man. Has a shiny new truck, a tailer thingy to carry is motorcylce around in - as well as another motor cycle, and cell phone, computers falt screen tv. etc. I make less money, I still manage the mortahe, the car paayment, the food and utilities, the medical expenses and take care of all the luxury items we have - recently that's been grocry shopping. Plus I have the kids. Oh and I do part-time. I am not sure at which point out societyb went from if you are willing to work hard you will success, to its not fair if the life you want isn't handed to you. And if those folks have problems now - just wait till they get out of the military. That's a mreally rude awaking for people.

                                                       Trisha