C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 19:48:19 -0700
  i know the spotlight ended up on florida, but al
gore lost the election in his home state of tenn. a
canidate nearly without exception carries his home
state. if he carries tenn. florida does not matter. he
also lost ark. clintons home state. if he carries ark.
then florida does not matter.
  the dems and republicans both have trouble telling
the voters just how they feel about certain things so
they talk in circles but never say anything.

http://search.yahoo.com