C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 10:15:02 -0400
Anthony,

Whilst I'm inclined to agree w/ you re: the husband's culpability in the Laci Peterson case, I'm also withholding judgement until he's proven guilty. I do believe in the standard, "Innocent until proven guilty."  It's all too tempting to be "armchair detectives," but we're not Sherlock Holmes, and we don't have the evidence the police authorities do.  There must be very tenuous ties to the husband re: evidence, as I've heard of arrests made for murder cases on what seem to be very flimsy grounds.

Kat