C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:50:30 -0400
OK I'm going to bitch'n'moan about the weather.  It's been quite cold and wet this week and my bones are feeling the effects. It's times like these, during prolonged cold, wet periods that my joints start aching and I can't sleep very well.  Now, after a long (and very busy at work) week, I'm sleep-deprived and cranky.  Ugh...

But the sun is supposed to come back out today and hopefully I can get to bed early tonight. :-)

Kat