BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Telepathic chickens leave no traces.
Date:
Fri, 1 May 1998 08:51:21 -0400
Larry sez:

>Today we deplore Henry Ford's hateful motivations, but we folkdancers owe
>him a lot.

The skinheads that have invaded our beloved USENET <triangle.general>
newsgroup aren't "we."  It's awful.  The white supremacists are flocking to
this medium with web sites and constant propaganda.  I havn't read mention
of Henry Ford as one of their gods, though.  Try not to let them find out,
or it will be another 30,000 megabytes of posts on how right he was.

>P.S.  Henry's successors in the Ford family have gone to great lengths to
>make up for his bigotry, his many friendly gestures toward Adolf Hitler,
>etc.  The FoMoCo sponsorship of the unedited presentation of "Schindler's
>List" on television is only the most recent example of this.

Oh...well, that explains it.  They feel abandoned.

Dan Becker,  Executive Director       "Conformists die, but
Raleigh Historic                                 heretics live on forever"
Districts Commission                                   -- Elbert Hubbard