BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 08:21:00 -0500
My car has a trunk!  I wonder what's in it?

I agreed to pull the plug on my '88 Corolla yesterday.  I've been
assigned to the '95 4-Runner.  The one the Mrs. has been learning the
art and science of auto body repair on.  Daughter and Mrs. don't
understand, but tried to be empathetic.  They suggested that the
4-Runner still has monetary value and I could trade it in on a nice new
Corolla.  Have you seen what they did to the Corolla?  They turned it
into a sedate mid-sized sedan.  The kind of car my Uncle the Civil
Engineer would have driven.  No, I'll just sulk until they get sick of
it and tell me to go get my MR-2.  (Could be a very long sulk.)

-jc

On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 05:44  AM, Gabriel Orgrease wrote:

> Will other Pinheads be in attendance?
>
>> The Village Idiot will be crawling about.
>
> Everyone in Portland be very.... I mean VERY cautious not to let VI
> near
> your car trunk.
>
> Shaman
>
> --

John Callan, Architect, Inc.
Historic Preservation and Museum Services
784 Deerwood Circle
Lino Lakes, Minnesota  55014-5433

(651) 486-0890