BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 07:54:38 -0800
Now will somebody please look these two up and find out what happened to
them.  Then again maybe not, it would take all the romance out of it to
find Eve is a comfortable matron with four kids and two dogs and a member
of the school board to boot, is small town America.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT