BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ]<en Phollit
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 15:38:52 -0600
Crazy women with guns are a real turn off.  But hey, that's just me.

I remember the shot well.  Consistancy is not my strong point, but the
interveneing years do not seem to have changed my opinion.  She and her
friends, (including Mrs. Olsen from down the road a piece), were self
centered thrill seeking lunatics.  Murder, bank robbery and kidnapping
was not a promising avenue for growing a Revolution...or even for
making some worthwhile changes.

But hey!  You go right ahead!  Do your thing man!

-jc