From:
Henry Brugsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 13:32:15 +0100
Hi, I have a vx-5, and have, pretty well come to terms with its method of
opperation.
I'd like to upgrade, but one thing stopps me.
If menu options that require a selection to be dialed up, can't be set from
the touchtone pad, makes this radio no better than its predecessor.
But, if you can use keypad entry to change your menu selection, within a
menu, then this would make sense for me to get this radio.
Thanks for any light shed on this
regards