From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 22:45:55 -0500
Folks:

I just subscribed to qrp homebrewer, the quarterly newsletter of the
american qrp club.  After receiving my first issue, I contacted the editor,
(george Heron) about getting it in electronic format.

His response was "sure, I'll work on converting it from pagemaker to msword
format and send it to you.

He also extended the invitation to other blind subscribers to receive this.

To get it, first subscribe to the normal printed newsletter at

http://www.amqrp.org

Then send email to George at

requesting the newsletter in electronic format, stating that you are a
visually inpaired amqrp member.

Also, the club plans to release an hf antenna analyzer kit this fall.  The
kit will include morse frequency readout, and a pitch indication of swr at
that frequency.  Also other things I don't remember.  All this for around $100.

Funny how the big corporations like Yaesu and tentech can't seem to make
their rigs accessible, but these little clubs get the job done realy well
for a small price.

this.
Let's get out and support groups like this.