From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 10:51:36 -0400
Hello, I just bought a used IC-718 and I am trying to install the UT-102
speech board.  No matter what we try to do, it doesn't seem to fit.
There seems to be a diode on the main board that is in the way.  Also
the connector for the DSP seems to be in the way.  Anyone had any
problems installing the speech unit?  BTW, we did remove the small
extension that comes with the ut-102.

Thanks, Ken - N5SWR