From:
Mike Garrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:11:06 -0500
Some time ago (perhaps a year or more) I sent, to those who requested it,
the zipped archive of articles from the Smith-Kettlewell Technical File as
an e-mail attachment.  I don't think I made an overall table of contents for
the archive, so it may be difficult to find a particular article without
going through all of the directories and subdirectories. Also, the file
titles are not always very descriptive, since I observed DOS naming
conventions and limitations.

I don't have any immediate plans to do a table of contents (if someone else
wants to take that on, go to it!  However, for those interested in the Fowle
Gimmique, which has been mentioned on this list several times recently, and
for those who received and kept the archive, the file name is
"GIMMIQUE.TXT." It is located in the /TESTERS/GIMMICKS subdirectory.

HTH.

73. Mike, K9AZS