From:
Marlaina K7NLH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 11:36:40 -0700
I will be there as well, and will be working in the Pulse Data HumanWare
Suite most of the time.  Not sure what suite number that is, but that is
where I will be as I'm doing BrailleNote sessions all day each day.

Best of 73's,

Marlaina, K7NLH
Seattle, WA

All email scanned for viruses before it leaves the outbox.