C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:11:09 -0700
you are behind scott, that shoud be in the past tense.
take a loog at georgia power, warehouser (maybe
spelled wrong) for just a couple of examples. can we
say green, i tnink we can. polution in the air has
gotten less and less as the years go by, but none of
the environmental political movement ever updates
their presintation of the facts.
  i am sorry but many many companies are trying to be
good stewards of the environment now because they know
that it is a win-win to do so.

  also since i am addressing the win-win situations,
the old tired ploy of there being only so much "pie"
that if i get a piece then some one else can't have
any is so much b.s. you give us yankee bakers more
money to buy more flour, butter, and fruit; and we'll
always make a bigger pie. the terrible u.s.a. so bad
that wave fter wave of immigrants come here to seek
their dreams. some die trying to get to our terrible
country. who ya kidding?

http://calendar.yahoo.com