BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 15:21:45 -0400
7bit
From:
Rudy Christian <[log in to unmask]>
>>oh, back into the "ground", I thought "the water will come out of the
sky
and go back into it" (misunderstood and assumed the sky) letting the
water
evaporate.<<

Nope. Got it right the first time. Effluent will be processed in a three
cell constructed wetland with EPDM lining. Water goes away through
direct evaporation and evapotranspiration (thru the plant leaves). It's
just about ready to hook up and it looks like we will have to pump water
from our pond to make up for the high evaporation rate.

Cool technology developed by the TVA

Rudy