Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:13:21 -0400
The software is accessible but I don't remember the name of the software, if
you go to www.kenwood.net then downloads and then the right category, it
tells you what each program runs though, it's very straight forward.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3