Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Brian Zolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:55:21 -0400
Greetings, listers from Columbus, Ohio.  I posted a message to the list
earlier this evening regarding questions about the Kenwood THF6A and
recommendations for scanner antennas.  Well, later in the evening, I had a
glitch in Outlook Express and apparently lost some messages that you may
have sent my way.  Everything is okay now, but if any of you replied to my
query, would you be kind enough to send your responses again?  Please accept
my appology for any inconvenience this may cause you.  Thank you so much and
73's!  Brian Zolo