Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dave Marthouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 13:53:21 -0400
Hi,

How do you find the accessibility of the Icom?  I know it has a cw frequency
readout.  What about accessibility to the rest of its functions.  I wasn't
attempting to start a "my dog is better than your dog" thing.  I was just
pointing out the fact that if you operated on 220 that the Kenwood was the
way to go.  The plus for the Icom is that it has six meters.  The more
equipment is accessible the more it is a plus for everyone.

Dave Marthouse N2AAM