From:
L and N Matsui <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
L and N Matsui <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 19:29:05 -0500

Below is an e-mail from Ron Smith of Farmer John.  He appears to claim that
only 3 products have gluten but that some products not containing gluten
might have cross-contamination from monosodium glutamate (msg) but he did
not know the source.  Whether or not it the msg has gluten, my
Gastroenterologist has discouraged against eating msg because he believes it
can cause inflammation.  I don't eat any products with msg anyway.  Has
anyone had any experiences with their meat products?  Any recommendations
for sausages?
Currently, I use only one brand of sausage or processed meats which makes
its own sausages which are all gluten-free without fillers.
Laura