EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alan Cantor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:40:50 -0400
Feel free to distribute this announcement.

I am happy to announce two new resources on keyboard access to Windows:

1. "Keyboard Access Tips" is a booklet for people who want to operate Windows
more efficiently by using the keyboard more effectively. This is not a list of
hotkeys. Instead, learn techniques that allow you to operate Windows-based
software without a mouse, and to discover specific hotkeys as you need them.
Most of these techniques are poorly-documented; many are undocumented.

Available as a saddle-stitched booklet, in PDF, or as a Word document.

Descriptions and ordering information is available here:

www.cantoraccess.com/keyaccess/keyaccesstips.htm

2. My "Keyboard Access FAQ" is now on-line. See:

www.cantoraccess.com/keyaccess/keyaccessfaq.htm

Alan Cantor
Cantor Access Inc.
www.cantoraccess.com