From:
Craig Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 08:45:57 -0500
Mary wrote:

>I've heard a lot of different terminalogy for different regimens on this list; I follow Neanderthin, and I'm familiar with Atkins diet, but what are some of the other schools of thought I'mm hearing about, like 5/6 paleo, instincto, etc.?

I haven't heard of "instincto," but my "5/6 paleo" isn't a school
of thought; it's a fractional estimation of how faithful I am to
a fully paleo diet.  I think I'm probably about five-sixths of
the way there, with my coffee and dairy concessions being the
last major holdouts to putting me on the One True Path of Paleo
Purity.  (Sorry, that's my poor attempt at humor again....)

.:. Craig