CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joyce Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 19:01:53 EDT

My daughter has been wheat-free for 8 weeks now and feels better than ever.
Her weekly vomiting has stopped and she can't believe you could have this
much energy. However, although this is not new for me (I'm celiac for 4
years) this is new for her. As you all know, children are resilient and can
adapt fairly well but times can be tough for a preteen. She is 12 years old
(going on 15 as much as I try not) and I think would like a pen pal who is
going through the same things. The future eating out will be our biggest
issue. Is there anyone out there who may have a daughter a little older to
offer some wise advise and helpful hints?

Thanks!

Joyce
West Chester, PA