From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 23:34:15 -0700
On 5 Apr 2003, at 13:09, Mark Rode wrote:

> But if you mean, can you log on to Earthlink, with one modem, while
> logged  into AOL on another, then while I haven't actually tried this, I
> don't see why it wouldn't work, as long as you have two modems, on two
> phone lines, logging into separate ISPs, You would have to try it to see if
> it would work on your setup.

  Operating a network homed to two different ISPs requires some major router
smarts that no version of Windows has.  Logging into two different ISPs on
separate modems simultaneously is really not going to work if they both talk
TCP/IP.

David Gillett

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml