NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Scott and Sue Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 11:24:38 -0400
The only thing to be cautious about with deep fried foods is the cooking
process changes the chemistry of the food which in turn changes our bodies'
chemistry in a not so good way. I just wanted to mention that as a word of
caution, but I do understand being put in the position where that's the only
thing on the menu we can eat sometimes. My 2 girls and I rarely eat fast
food, but if we are some place where that's all there is then that's whay we
usually do, order fryes or onion rings or maybe a salad if it's available.
Sue