NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karin Dietterich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 14:21:33 -0800
--- Marla Shapiro <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> wow. forgive my ignorance (!) but can you find "reduced fat extra-firm" on =
> a tofu label? is there a brand you recommend??
> THANKS, karin!

You're welcome!  I was delighted to find the recipe.  Yes, you can find reduced
fat, extra-firm tofu.  I can't remember the brand, but it's the one where the
box contains exactly the amount called for in the recipe.  I can only find the
reduced fat, extra-firm at the local health food store where they have a
zillion different kinds of tofu.

Debbie, this is a very rich, very sweet dessert -- just like "real" chocolate
mousse.

Karin

http://taxes.yahoo.com/