BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ian Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 22:00:26 +1000
I've just received the following two messages. If anyone is interested in
the slate, or can offer advice on where to find burlap wallcovering please
contact the senders direct.  Thanks for your time.

______________________________ Message Separator
_________________________________

Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 19:56:32 -0800
From: Randy Rodgers <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Slate

I have access to approximately 600 pieces of 11"X22" pieces of
grey/black slate from a house built in the late 1800's.  We are looking
for a buyer of this slate.  If you know of anyone interested in the
slate, please contact me or have them contact me via e-mail.

Marlana Rodgers
"EnigLdy"
______________________________ Message Separator
_________________________________

From: Cornelia Lange <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: burlap wallcovering for an Arts & Crafts home
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 19:59:32 -0800

I live in a 1912 Arts & Crafts home which has olive green and red burgundy
burlap behind wood slates on the walls.  Unfortunately, previous owners
have painted over everything and I am stripping paint and replacing the
wallcovering.  Do you know where I can buy burlap wallcovering?

-- --
Ian Evans
http://www.oldhouses.com.au
World of Old Houses | Flannel Flower Press Pty Ltd
PO Box 591, Mullumbimby, New South Wales, Australia 2482
Phone/fax: 612 6684 7677 Email: [log in to unmask]