BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
C T Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 23:04:56 -0700
I remember a day, out on Bird Cemetery Rd at our house where we popped the
rats with a 22 as they came out of the wall, we ate okra for 2 days cause
that's all that came up, where we floated on a sea of Balintine Ale and
ginger brandy - I think the window of your truck had met a mailbox - I
remember the announcement, I'm a bastard. Shit Ken we're all bastards look
how we're treating each other. No I'm really a bastard. It's amazing you
never became one of those people who think the world is out to get them. I
love the way you are just amazed instead of pissed.
I don't believe I owned any underwear at that point in time portland or
otherwise.
Sorry I missed you and the Miss on your pass through, tell me next time so
I'll be here. Hope you guys and gals have a lovely pig out From the remnants
of the majestic foothills of the mighty taconic mountains ctb