BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:52:05 -0500
Will do, but not too worried about my neighbors borrowing bandwidth.
They are all PeeC users and one PeeC guy who pushes the big iron at
work.  He knows what he's doing, but probably has more to loose than me.

-jc

On Monday, August 18, 2003, at 02:36  PM, Becker, Dan wrote:

> Actually, they can't because JC is running a Mac, not a PeeCee. Much
> more secure. But it is true that you want to pay attention when setting
> up your own wireless network to make sure no one is borrowing your
> bandwidth.
John Callan, Architect, Inc.
Historic Preservation and Museum Services
784 Deerwood Circle
Lino Lakes, Minnesota  55014-5433

(651) 486-0890