BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"\"Let us not speak foul in folly!\" - ][<en Phollit" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"vgernet.net" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 00:08:26 -0500
No , Michael Boundy, but I still count myself fortunate. He shot himself
with the finish nailer Monday, Through the fingertip and out through the
fingernail, but generally good learner, hard worker and philosopher. ctb