BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"\"Let us not speak foul in folly!\" - ][<en Phollit" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Bruce Marcham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 13:34:03 -0500
What's the concern with the wires (and more specifically the wires only)?

Makes me wonder if Frank did some "Intuitive Necromancy" on you, found the
Xbox, and moved it (maybe to a friend's house or a secret hideaway in the
eaves or attic--not likely at this time of year).  He's getting a kick out
of you looking high and low for it (even more fun than playing with the
game).

Signed, Devious In My Own Way...

Ralph Wrote:

 In the meantime, Frank wants to know if I'm going to pay for replacement
wires, which will force the originals to appear like stones after the spring
thaw.

Ralph