From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 08:03:15 -0500

My message was..

Has anyone seen press releases from the major Celiac Disease groups related
to the Fasano study? I was hoping to see them shared online.

-----

The responses seemed to be from people sending me the recent summary message
from Mike Jones that appeared on the lists. Which was not what I had asked.

People suggested that I do online searches and read news articles. Which was
not what I asked.

I did get a message from Michelle Melin-Rogovin
[[log in to unmask]], of the University of Chicago Celiac
Disease Program. Seh provided a link to their press release.
http://www.uchospitals.edu/news/2003/20030210-celiac.html At least someone
took advtange of this groundbreaking, newsmaking study that was covered by
the Wall Street Journal and other papers. (None of which seemed to have
quotes from the major Celiac Disease groups.)

In all of this I was wondering where the press releases from the *major*
Celiac Disease organizations are.

It appears that silence is the correct answer. There have been no press
releases from these groups.

Does this bother anyone?

Michael Thorn
CeliACTIONetwork