From:
"Richard F. Bolha" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 08:27:32 -0500
Hi Lucy

I consider doing a add/remove devices. First removing all related
CDROM stuff. Then completely power off. On reboot it should
reinstall the found device. Have all your CDROM's that came with
the system ready, it may find all your drivers and stuff. If it does not
do this on reboot. Go to add devices and let it search for you. If it
does not find the cdrom, force the install yourself. I would also
consider going to the manufacturer site and download drivers
and/or install info for the CDROM. Making sure it for Win ME right?

Good Luck
Richard F. Bolha