NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Babes In Paradise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 10:51:58 -0800
Hi All!  Can you believe this?  I'm actually considering having my daughter
s birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese!!!  I emailed their customer relations
department to find out if there's anything my dairy-allergic son (and myself
who's lactose intolerant) can eat there and they very quickly emailed me
back with ingredient information.  I was quite impressed.  I surely wouldn't
recommend this for those who have anaphylactic reactions or worries with
cross contamination though, just out of safety.  If anyone is interested in
their ingredients list please email me and I will forward it to you.

Debby