NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bryan Tortolani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 13:58:33 -0800
From: "Babes In Paradise" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 3:05 PM
Subject: Re: Doctors

> Bryan,
>
> I know how to make websites and I have the software as I have made and
> manage my own business website.  The only problem for me is time.  My
> business, family & illness keep me pretty busy.  Thusly my available time
is
> erratic.  I think it's a very good idea, but someone should really look
into
> the legality of it before starting.
>
> Debby

Thanks Debby for your intrest.  I too am very busy.  I am dealing with half
a dozen diferent medical issues while going to college.  However, I feel
sooooo passionate about this issue that I am driven to do something.  If I
would have been diagnosed with Celiac Spru years earlier I would not be
suffering from so many other half problems and most likely would not have
developed a lactose intolerance, which to me is worse than death itself--due
to my overzealous cheese fetish.
Seriously, if you don't mind I will keep your email address on file for
possible future reference regarding any questions I may have in the
development of a webpage.

Maybe there is another vehicle for our message, such as was suggested
earlier by other faithful list participants.
Thanks,
Bryan Tortolani.