From:
Diane Duncan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:08:48 -0800
Thanks very much for your responses.

I had used the machine a couple of months ago,
just to see if it worked at all.  I was able to get
into Windows, but I didn't actually do any "computing".

With its behavior now (and I swear, one minute there's
Windows, the next, no Hard Disk detected), I'm scratching
my head.  Could the aforementioned Windows have been
ghosted somehow?

All whirring and clunking considered, I guess now I have a new doorstop?

Thanks again,
Diane