From:
Julie Jarvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 13:14:19 -0800
Bone loss can also be caused by hyperthyroid state.  Maybe you are running a
little high on your thyroid.  Either high or low thyroid levels can affect
the skin, mucous membranes as well.  It may not just be related to your
cortisol levels.

Julie  (physician assistant in dermatology)

From previous post......
i have also no functionning thyroid because in fact am suffering of
polyglandular syndrome (and could become diabetic even ) i am taking thyroid
supplementation for at least 17 years and am very unhappy with the drug that
is given that is not even the same molecule than the natural one : thyroxine
i am hesitating taking the thyroid extract from animals because the way
animals are raised ( it is generally pigs ) and more important because it
could trigger more autoimmune damage . I eat thyroid glands raw as much i
can put my hand on ( i could even have a  good supply of  lamb thyroid if i
was making the effort of harvesting the heads )