From:
Dr Bernarr Zovluck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 20:53:51 EST
[log in to unmask] writes:
 > Wow, this guy pegs the kook-meter.  I
sincerely hope there's nobody (with > an
 > ounce of "inherent intelligence") that takes this screwball seriously.

Instead of making ad hominem attacks against me, do some unbiased clinical
and scientific investigation of health and disease. Wisdom is required to
understand wisdom. Try to always be courteous when you talk to others.
"When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
--Wayne Dyer (Psychotherapist, Author and Speaker)
Bigotry we have with us always. People like you, who form their opinions in
advance of investigation and who then refuse to investigate, lest they have
their opinions swept away, are all too common.