NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
scott gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 08:34:48 -0500
My girls have had the shiners too. I had a friend and our chiropractor point
it out and suggest challenging certain foods. I tried it and they still
didn't seem to go away. Ironically, their pediatrition said it wasn't
allergies, that it was something they'd outgrow. I just politely nodded, but
I think the chiropractor had a better idea of what she was saying. I just
couldn't figure out what was causing it since we try to avoid dairy as much
as we can. Now that I'm reading it on the talk list I'm starting to wonder
if it could be a seasonal allergy, since I don't recall them having the
circles over the summer unless I'm just so accustomed to it that I didn't
notice. My older daughter and I haven't wheezed for some time, so who knows?
Sue