BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 12:59:39 -0500
In a message dated 2/23/2003 10:54:38 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Now will somebody please look these two up and find out what happened to them.  Then again maybe not, it would take all the romance out of it to find Eve is a comfortable matron with four kids and two dogs and a member of the school board to boot, is small town America.

Ruth,

If Eve and Fester (or Fungus, Flergus, Fetus, Flatus or whatever his name is) were of any interest, they'd be Pinheads today, not mere long-lost ex-acquaintances of Ken. I have a feeling we're better off with abbreviated second-hand stories about them than their own first-hand accounts of Heaven's Gate and Flying Saucers (rectal probes, anyone?).

Just my opinion.

Ralph