From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 06:49:55 -0400
Hi Chris;

When I had the T90A, I purchased the case.  It was tight enough so I was
able to feel the keys.

I had a MAHA rapid charger for the LI battery but, I did not find it to be
reliable.

I would recommend the ICOM rapid desktop charger.

I feel this way because when you charge the battery normally it takes around
15 hours.

Also, in regard to rapid chargers, I have the ICOM W32A.  I bought a rapid
charger from W&W and, I found that when the radio is finished charging, if I
put an AM radio next to it, I can tell its trickle charging because the
radio makes a rhythmic ticking sound.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389